It’s November 1st, and Holiday Treats are already popping up around Disney World! One of the first places to serve fun treats is at the Beach Club Bakery in Beach Club Resort. Here they have a gingerbread carousel, and I was here for the soft opening of the treat stand. Officially it opens tomorrow November 2nd!
Last year we have gingerbread men, this year they are mickey shaped!
***As Always, please speak to a qualified restaurant employee when ordering food. In order to see the most accurate ingredients and risk assessment, you will need to confirm allergy safety in real-time. This is my personal experience, I am not employed or endorsed by companies or brands mentioned.***
Quick Reference Items
You’ll want to check these in real time, but for an idea about what to expect (and because the labels are not all on one picture), here’s the items and their currently listed allergens.
- Chocolate Marshmallow Snowman Pop listed allergens: Dairy, Soy
- Candied Pecans listed allergens: Treenuts
- Mickey Chocolate Cookie listed allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Egg
- Trio of Fudge listed allergens: Dairy, Soy, Treenut
- Gluten Friendly Gingerbread Cookie listed allergens: Dairy, Egg
- Gluten Friendly Chocolate Gingerbread Cookie listed allergens: Dairy, Soy, Egg
- Crisped Rice- was mislabeled and they corrected the issue. Contains Dairy, Soy and Gluten
Photos of Holiday Specialty items at Beach Club
Chocolate Marshmallow Snowman Pop
Mickey Chocolate Cookie
Trio of Fudge
Gluten Friendly Gingerbread Cookie
Gluten Friendly Chocolate Gingerbread Cookie
More latest news?
See everything on MouseEarMemories.com here, and follow along on socials!