We’ve been waiting years for this update, since the 2020 closures eliminated much of the breakfast options for everyone. While Disney has brought back some regular options at some of the quick serve locations, we’ve been missing a Gluten Friendly option!
In very good news, we’ve got a new Breakfast Bowl ready for your Magic Kingdom visit!
***As Always, please speak to a qualified restaurant employee when ordering food. In order to see the most accurate ingredients and risk assessment, you will need to confirm allergy safety in real-time. This is my personal experience, I am not employed or endorsed by companies or brands mentioned.***
New Breakfast Bowl at The Lunching Pad
- Price: 10.79
- Quick Rank: 4/5 not too spicy, and a very large portion
- Allergens: Dairy, Egg, Soy, Corn
- Worth it: Yes, only Gluten Friendly Quick Serve Breakfast right now
- Locations: The Lunching Pad in TomorrowLand
- Alternatives: resort breakfasts
- Notes: Only served till 10:30
Made with a Scrambled Egg Patty, Potato Tots, Queso made with Dairy and TVP Soy blend topped with Pico De Gallo and Sour Cream.