International Food and Wine Festival is back with lots of great offerings (and a few hidden treats!)
This year we have LOTS of Gluten Free options (so many that you would struggle to eat them all in one day!) The Festival runs from July 27th through November 18. Booths are an additional fee, but the Festival is included in your park ticket.
Food booths typically open between 11am and Park Closing (generally that’s 9pm). They are located in World Celebration, World Discovery and around World Showcase.
If you are looking Food Allergy information for the Top 9, see this Food and Wine Food Allergy Guide.
New this year, you can get a PDF Quick Reference Guide of all the Gluten Free items. Sign up below for this Exclusive list.
New Changes to Gluten Free options this year
You will notice that Disney removed the Gluten Friendly Label from the Paper Festival Passport and the Display Signs outside the Booth.
Instead, this year, you will find Gluten Friendly items labeled with the Allergy Items, inside a New Menu format that you can find in the MyDisneyExperience App. You will type in ‘allergy friendly EPCOT’ and hit ‘view menu’ to see the full list of current Items.
When ordering, let the Cashier know you need your item Allergy Friendly, State your allergens, and they will make a quick phone call to confirm that ingredients and procedures *for that day* are safe for you. Be sure to ask about Shared Fryers, as some items have cross contact. Allergy Friendly (Disney’s Labeling) does not always equal Allergen Free.
Looking back at the 2022 Food and Wine options we can see the changes to options and ordering for this year.
Gluten Free Food and Wine 2023
And if you’d like a Quick Access PDF, grab that below!
Starting out strong, here are some returning favorites from last year. Just keep in mind that while the Names from 2022 might be the same (or not have the new label next to them) the recipes could change.
Flavors from Fire
– Chimichurri Marinated Skirt Steak Taco with Crushed Avocado, Grilled Corn Salsa, Pickled Red Onions, Queso Fresco, and Cilantro-Lime Cream
– Adobo Yuca Fries with Garlic-Cilantro Aïoli (plant-based)
– Fry Flight:
– Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Fries (plant-based)
– BBQ Bacon Fries with Smoked Aïoli
– Sweet Potato Casserole Fries with Candied Pecans, Toasted Marshmallow Cream, and Maple Bourbon Glaze
Brew Wing Lab at the Odyssey
– Peanut Butter and Jelly Sticky Wings
– Garlic-Parmesan Wings
– Orange-Cardamom Wings
– Traditional Buffalo Wings with Celery and Ranch
– Unnecessarily Spicy, Yet Extremely Tasty Scotch Bonnet Pepper-Curry Wings
– Buffalo Brussels Sprouts (plant-based)
Peanut Butter and Garlic Wings
Orange Cardamom Wings and Unnecessarily Spicy Wings
Buffalo Brussel Sprouts and Pickle Milkshake
The Noodle Exchange (Opening August 15)
– Thai Shrimp with Rice Noodles, Shiitake Mushrooms, and Basil in Coconut-Curry Broth
-Tostada de Carnitas
-Taco de Costilla
China- No Gluten Free Options Available
– DOLE Whip®: Watermelon, Pineapple, or Swirl- Modified
– Spicy Githeri with White Beans, Pigeon Peas, Curried BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Long Grain & Wild Rice, and Kachumbari Slaw (plant-based)
– Kenyan Coffee Barbecued Beef with Sweet Potato-Corn Mealie Pap and Kachumbari Slaw
-Modified- Dark Chocolate Fondue with Berries, and Meringues
– Charcuterie in a Cup with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, Olives, and an Herbed Serrano Vinaigrette
– Paella with Saffron Rice, Chorizo, and Shrimp
– Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar, and Smoked Paprika
Italy- No Ingredient List as of Opening Day
Flavors of America
– Chilaquiles: Corn Tortilla Chips tossed in Salsa Verde with Ranchero Chicken, Queso Fresco, Cilantro-Lime Crema, and a Soft-poached Egg
– Griddled Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
-Fire Taiko Roll
– Grilled Kebabs with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli:
– Chermoula Chicken
– Moroccan-spiced Lamb
– Feijoada: Black Beans with Pork Belly, Brazil Nut Pesto, and BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Long Grain White Rice
– Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
-Creme Brûlée Vanilla a la Confiture de Fraise
– Modified- Warm Chocolate Pudding Cake with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
– Canadian Filet Mignon* served with Mushrooms, Boursin® Black Truffle & Sea Salt Mashed Potatoes, and a Boursin® Black Truffle & Sea Salt Whipped Butter
– Sweet-and-Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pepper, Onion, Snap Peas, and Sweet Chili Sauce
– Roasted Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies*
– Traditional Poutine French Fries with Beef Gravy, Cheese Curds, and Crumbled Boursin® Garlic & Fine Herbs
– Braised Beef Poutine: French Fries with Braised Beef, Boursin® Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce, Cheese Curds, Crumbled Boursin® Garlic & Fine Herbs, and Gherkin Relish
Swirled Showcase (Opening September 22)
– Cream Soda Float with Vanilla Soft-serve
– Fanta® Grape Float with Vanilla Soft-serve
Char and Chop (Opening September 22)
– Roasted Porchetta with Lemon-Parsley Salsa Verde and Shaved Fennel Salad
– Grilled Impossible™ Spicy Sausage with Herbed Polenta, Puttanesca Sauce, and Ricotta
Bubbles and Brine (Opening September 22)
– Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with Prosecco Cocktail Sauce and Grilled Lemon
– Jonah Crab Claw Cocktail with Stone-ground Mustard Sauce
You can see all of the options for the 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival online at Disney (of course, there’s only one gluten free label but it’s still nice to look!)