It’s hard to believe that we’re already talking about Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT… but it’s true!
Disney has moved up the dates for Food and Wine, so hopefully more people can enjoy the festivities on their trip to EPCOT this year. Enjoy the festival starting July 14 through November 19 ( Flower and Garden ends July 4th, and Festival of the Holidays will start after Food and Wine Ends!)
➡️Let’s look at the Gluten Friendly Offerings labeled- Here’s the updated Guide for Gluten Friendly Options at EPCOT’s Food and Wine Festival!
Some locations are owned by a third party, These locations are official called “Operating Participants”. Learn more about Operating Participants here.
***As Always, please speak to a qualified restaurant employee when ordering food. In order to see the most accurate ingredients and risk assessment, you will need to confirm allergy safety in real-time. This is my personal experience, I am not employed or endorsed by companies or brands mentioned.***
Gluten Free at EPCOT’s Food and Wine Festival
Australia (Near Port of Entry)
- Grilled Sweet-and-Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with pineapple, pepper, onion, and snap peas (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Roasted Lamb Chop with mint pesto and potato crunchies (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Note: Served in the same booth as cake.
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with truffle-butter sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Note: This is a fan favorite! They have good allergy procedures here where they change gloves.
Brazil (Between France and Morocco)
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian cheese bread (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Grilled Chermoula Chicken or Moroccan-spiced Lamb Kebabs with carrot-chickpea salad and garlic aïoli (not labeled, but in the past it was GF)
Greece (Near Morocco)
- Griddled Cheese with pistachios and honey (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (another returning fan favorite)
Spain (Between Italy and Germany)
note: booth is entirely gluten friendly.
- Charcuterie with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, Olives, and an Herbed Vinaigrette (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Paella with Rice, Chorizo, and Shrimp (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar, and Smoked Paprika (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Kenya (Near Refreshment Outpost)
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecued Beef Tenderloin with sweet potato and corn mealie pap and kachumbari slaw (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
The Swanky Saucy Swine (Near Disney Traders)
- Crispy Barbecued Pork Rinds with pimento cheese (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Emile’s Fromage Montage)
- Soy-glazed Sticky Ribs with green onions and peanuts (not listed GF but possible modifications)
- Grilled Pork Shoulder Lettuce Wrap with charred corn salsa, pickled red onion, and cilantro-lime crema (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
The Noodle Exchange (Near Disney Traders; opening Aug. 11)
- Traditional Spicy Vietnamese Beef Pho with shaved beef, mushrooms, and Thai basil (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Chinese Char Siu Pork Udon with mushrooms, bok choy, and soy pickled egg
- Thai Shrimp and Coconut-Curry Rice Noodles with shiitake mushrooms and Thai basil (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Tofu Pho with mushrooms and Thai basil (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based)
Brew-Wing (Opening Aug. 11)
- Garlic-Parmesan Wings with celery and ranch (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Traditional Buffalo Wings with celery and ranch (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
The Fry Basket (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
- Adobo Yuca Fries with garlic-cilantro aïoli (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based)
- Note: other fries here aren’t GF. Will need to confirm dedicated fryer!
- Taco al Pastor: Seared pork belly pastor on a corn tortilla with chipotle black beans, pineapple, pickled onions, and chives (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Tostada de Barbacoa: Barbacoa beef on a fried corn tortilla with chipotle black beans, salsa verde, Mexican crema, queso fresco, and chives (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- note: bread pudding served at this booth that contains gluten
- note: Third Party owned
- Crème Brûlée Vanille à la Confiture de Framboises: Vanilla crème brûlée with house-made raspberry jam (New) (Gluten/ Wheat-Friendly)
- note: Third Party owned
This is just the first look, Follow along on Instagram as we learn more about allergen procedures, detailed information, and reviews!
See the full line up of all the food on the Disney Parks Blog Announcement!