Olaf and friends are back as we celebrate Holidays and Traditional Eats from around World Showcase!
See Photos and Reviews of the Gluten Free Festival of the Holiday Options here and then EPCOTs Allergy Festival of the Holidays options here.
Last year we had a lot of great options at the EPCOT Holidays Food Booths. And we just wrapped up a great Food and Wine 2022 where we learned all about the new procedures for allergies.
New Procedures included Allergy Sticks, mandatory conversations with the Chefs via Booth Phone, and new kitchen Procedures. See all the updates for dining safely at EPCOT Booths here.
There’s more festivities around the resorts. See these Chocolate Gingerbreads at Beach Club resort, plus some insight into the Disney Foodie Guide where we get four gluten friendly (and several allergy friendly) gingerbreads this year!
⭐ If this is your First Time to Disney World, you’ll want all the insider tips and done for you plans found in the Food Allergies at Disney World Made Easy Guide
***As Always, please speak to a qualified restaurant employee when ordering food. In order to see the most accurate ingredients and risk assessment, you will need to confirm allergy safety in real-time. This is my personal experience, I am not employed or endorsed by companies or brands mentioned.***
Super Quick Look!
For starters we have 17 labeled Gluten Friendly items (not including those we can modify!
There are 3 Plant Based items which should be free from Dairy/Milk and Egg.
There are two booths that are entirely Gluten Friendly.
And the returning Nut booth that has various treenuts for sale (and people do walk around with those)
See the full guide straight from Disney here
Disney Eats Foodie Guide to EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Allergy Items
Booth: Mele Kalikimaka (Near Port of Entry)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with tomatoes, onions, salmon roe, yuzu-mayonnaise, and yuca chips (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Booth: Nochebuena Cocina (Near Port of Entry) (New)
- IMPOSSIBLE Chorizo Tamale with plant-based cotija cheese and spicy red Chile sauce (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based Item)
- Pernil: Mojo Pork with tostones and ketchup-mayonnaise (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Booth: Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen (Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet)
- Cinnamon-glazed Almonds (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Cinnamon-glazed Cashews (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Cinnamon-glazed Pecans (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Fire-roasted Chestnuts (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Booth: Holiday Hearth Desserts (The Odyssey Pavilion)
- Peppermint Bark (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Guess: I would think that several of these cookies may be made without Dairy, Soy or Egg- will need ingredient review.
Booth: Refreshment Port (Near Canada)
- Turkey Poutine: French Fries with turkey gravy, cranberry relish, and crispy onions NOT labeled BUT can likely be modified based on previous years. Would suit most top allergens.
Booth: Yukon Holiday Kitchen (Canada)
- Beef Bourguignon with crushed potatoes NOT labeled BUT can likely be modified based on previous years. Would suit most top allergens.
Booth: L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen (Between France and Morocco)
- Smoked Salmon Potato Latke (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Potato Latkes (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based Item)
- Black and White Cookie (Plant-based Item) (Cookie Stroll)
Booth: Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
Grilled Kebabs with carrot-chickpea salad and garlic aïoli
- Lamb Kefta (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Chermoula Chicken (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Authors Note: I find it hilarious that they finally have this labeled as GF. This is a returning favorite year after year for multiple festivals!
Booth: American Holiday Table
- Blackened Catfish with Hoppin’ John and comeback sauce (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Booth: Refreshment Outpost:
- Peanut Stew with sweet potatoes, mustard greens, and roasted peanuts (New) (Plant-based Item) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- DOLE Whip Raspberry (Allergy Friendly)
Booth: The Donut Box (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)
Nothing labeled, but the Gingerbread Milkshake is likely good for several allergens. Will check!
Booth: Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (France)
Likely Gluten Friendly, but this is a shared kitchen. Excellent option for the gluten lite folks.
- Macaron Christmas Tree (New)
Booth: Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen (Mexico)
- Giant Tostada de Barbacoa: Braised barbacoa beef on a giant tostada with chipotle black bean purée, salsa verde, queso cotija, crema Mexicana, and pickled onion (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
- Cochinita Pibil Tamal: Cochinita pibil in corn masa topped with Pipián sauce, queso cotija, and crema Mexicana (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)
Everyone should eat well on vacation! Learn more common questions and concerns in the Food Allergy FAQ or the Gluten Free Disney FAQ.
Plus the latest Disney News when it comes to Food Restrictions, eats, and offerings. Connect with the MouseEarMemory Allergy Community at the socials listed below or @Mouse.Ear.Memories